Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fear Factor Live II Geocaching Event Planning

The other night I attended the first planning session for the second annual Fear Factor Live event.  Last year, we were fortunate enough to be there with a table of merchandise and, boy, business was booming.  Looks like the event this year will be on Sunday, September 5th, 2010 somewhere in York County, Pennsylvania.  The anticipated attendance is around 350!  We're gonna need a bigger boat - or at least a location with a larger pavilion.

I've been sworn to secrecy so I cannot divulge any of the events being planned, but I assure you, I won't be partaking in any of them (someone's got to mind the store...)  Check out the fun last year on the DVD and see how a 14-year-old girl beat out the entire crowd of 200+!

No comments:

Post a Comment