I'm heading out toward Chester County (PA) tomorrow for a beekeeping class. Thought it might be a good opportunity to check the immediate area for any Geocaches. However, looking out my window, I know that there is still better than a foot of packed snow/ice covering just about every square inch of ground that hasn't been attended to by a shovel or plow. So, do I get my hopes up and go prepared with the GPSr loaded up with coordinates or just give in to the fact that I'll probably have to wait a few more months for 1) the snow to melt and 2) all of the resulting mud to dry up?
I was a Boy Scout, so I guess I'd better go prepared. If I don't come back, you know where to look.